♪ On the 12 days of Christmas Selective gave to me… ♪
To celebrate the festive season, we are giving a ‘cracker’ prize away each weekday from Monday 2nd December until Tuesday 17th December.
With everything from the latest technology and family experiences to overnight stays and flights up for grabs, make sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest giveaways.
- Head over to our Facebook page each weekday from 2nd – 17th December
- Tag a friend under the competition post
- And comment #SelectiveSanta
YES - It’s really that easy!
You can enter each competition as many times as you would like. One winner will be drawn per day using a random name generator. The winner will be announced each day on our Facebook Page so make sure you keep an eye out - you never know, it could be you having a jolly good Christmas this year!
12 Days of Christmas Terms & Conditions
- Selective Travel Management’s ’12 Days of Christmas' campaign will run from 2nd December to 17th December 2019 (inclusive)
- Each weekday, a prize will be posted on Selective Travel Management’s Facebook Page
- Entrants must tag a friend in the comments section of the post along with the hashtag #SelectiveSanta
- Entrants have until 9am the following day to enter each prize, except when entering on a Friday in which case entrants have until 9am the following Monday to enter
- There are no restrictions on the number of entries made by any entrant
- A winner will be drawn at random from all entries on the post and will be announced via Selective Travel Management’s Facebook page the following day
- The prize winner's personal data will only be shared in the case of those prizes which have been sponsored by a partner. This personal data will be shared with that partner only and not with any other Third Party
- Selective Travel Management reserves the right to alter the competition at any time
- Selective Travel Management's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway is open to entrants from United Kingdom and Ireland only.
- Prizes will be posted to winners within 48 hours of confirmation
- Prize winners agree to participate in any promotional activity in relation to their prize
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered
- Each prize must be claimed within 48 hours of Selective Travel Management contacting the winner
- Should any prize winner be unable to accept their prize for whatever reason, Selective Travel Management reserves the right to re-draw a winner for that corresponding prize
- The competition is open to over 18s only
- Selective Travel Management cannot be held responsible for any cancellations or changes in prize details made by the partners
- Employees of Selective Travel Management are not eligible to enter
- This competition is in no way endorsed or supported by Facebook
Day 4 Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are specific to the Day 4 prize (Flights) and are in addition to the competition terms and conditions listed above.
- Flights must be booked and ticketed by 31 December 2019 for travel up to 31 Oct 2020
- Extensions are not possible
- Promotional travel will be return worldwide flights, on mainline services operated by Air France, KLM and Delta but not on flights operated wholly or partly by its franchisees, code share partners or SkyTeam Alliance members
- Promotional travel must start and finish from Dublin Airport (DUB)
- Flights can be purchased up to the value of £1000
- Flights can be booked on economy or business class, so long as it is within the £1000 value
- Promotional travel is not guaranteed in the requested cabin. We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternate dates.
- Tickets for promotional travel are valid for the Eligible Participant accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the Eligible Participant and the travelling companion
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made
- Promotional travel is subject to availability
- Promotional travel is not refundable once booked and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger. No cash or credit alternatives are available
- All travel on Air France/KLM flights are subject to their general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (copies available on request) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary
- Eligible Participants must be in possession of a valid passport and must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of promotional travel
- Air France/KLM reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Air France/KLM
- After booking,T&Cs as per the fare booked apply
- Tickets to be booked and ticketed through World Travel Centre
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions
Day 7 Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are specific to the Day 7 prize (Mailmaison Champagne Afternoon Tea) and are in addition to the competition terms and conditions listed above.
- This voucher must be used at Malmaison Belfast
- This voucher must be claimed by 25/05/2020
Day 9 Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are specific to the Day 9 prize (Overnight Stay at Ten Square Belfast) and are in addition to the competition terms and conditions listed above.
- This prize is subject to availability
We would like to thank our sponsors Air France/KLM/Delta, Loughview Leisure Group and Malmaison Belfast